I think people need to realize that it’s okay to like stuff and not have a deep reason for it
You can like a character because they’re cute, not because you identify with them
You can like a ship because you think they look good together, not because of a deep emotional bond
You can like a song because it’s catchy, not because of the meaningful lyrics
If you like it that’s okay, you don’t have to have deep reason or meaning behind it
::The Phantomhive servants::
how to draw
- what the fuck
"Satoru Iwata also mentioned that several other titles are in development exclusively for the New Nintendo 3DS. These will not be playable on the old 3DS models."
IT’S FINALS TIME!
Have an unseen gem from the bowels of my computer— Zombie Cream!
…Can you feel the sunshine?
That’s creepy as shit I love it
Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus - Enamel
I think we can all just agree that dragons are pretty cool…
But dragon designs in film and on television are so vanilla. Look! Look at what we could have!
- Dragon Head - by “Veramudis"
- I’m Fabulous - by Katarzyna Marcinkowska “Grzanka" (Tumblr)
- Dragon Mounts - by “V4m2c4”
- Bluejay Dragon - by “Shinerai" (tumblr 1) (tumblr 2)
- Patterns- by “WhiteRaven" (tumblr)
- Last Ones - by “WhiteRaven" (tumblr)
- Classic Tabby Dragon - by Hillary Luetkemeyer “Hibbary"
- Minty - by by “Shinerai" (tumblr 1) (tumblr 2)
(Also these are all just incredible artists go shower them with attention.)
This is why dragons are so awesome to draw; infinite possibilities and so much to learn and practice with! Would love it if movies, TV and even games tried to break away (or expand) from the typical Euro/Wyvern dragon.